Pages

Monday, October 21, 2013

The Very Hungry Caterpillar Party

Mommy suggested I have a caterpillar party,
 
a very "hungy" caterpillar party.
 
At first, I wasn't sold on it until she opened the book and then I knew this was the party for me.
 
Mommy recreated the caterpillar with cupcakes.
 

 
We decorated with polka dots.


 
Mommy found these cups on clearance at Kohl's. We added some "cazy" straws and M&Ms with a thank you card for all of my friends, who all were boys.
 
I asked Mommy why girls were not coming to my party. She informed me that most of my friends were boys.
 
I need to work on that.

 
Oh yeah, here I am soaking up the joy of my birthday party.


 
Mommy found this dress for a steal on Ebay. It's a caterpillar "jess."

 
We ran into a bump when trying to plan caterpillar activities. It seems most caterpillar parties are for one year olds who don't need activities. So, we came up with a caterpillar collage with tissue paper and buttons placed on a small canvas.

 
And then we got really innovative and created
"Pin the Food on the Caterpillar's Mouth" game.
 


 
And of course, what's a party without a piñata? A "pupcake" piñata at that.


 
We picked out this special birthday girl hat at Hobby Lobby.



The cupcakes were delicious.
 

 
The presents were amazing. I'm finally up to speed with the proper Rockin' Star equipment thanks to Dora and Grandmama.



 
 
My "Caterpillar Party" was a blast. Thanks to all for making it special!

0 comments: