Pages

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Here She Goes Again....




Here Mom goes again putting me in things that are too big just to get a good laugh. Today she found this hat in my drawer and thought it would be fun for me to try it on for her. Needless to say it was way too big but I think my mom knew that from the get go...she just wanted a good laugh at my expense! So I humored her and sat nicely for a few pictures. If you can't tell from the photos...the hat has a little ball on the top and velcros under my chin. Maybe someday my head will fit in it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hannah, you sure do look pretty in pink. I bet that it is your favorite color. I love you , Grandmama

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Oh Hannah looks so sweet in her little pink sleeper! What a precious little smile. Y'all, she is so cute!