Pages

Saturday, June 20, 2009

FINALLY.....













After a GOOD night's rest, a deflated tummy, and some long, deep breaths....the promise of the pool finally arrived! Yes, sir. There's nothing like a cool dip in the pool to refresh oneself after a miserable 15 hours in the car. This is actually the second time we went. The first time, Mommy got in with me and Grant but found it to be a logistical nightmare as she tried to keep us both non-swimmers afloat and happy. Thankfully, the second time Papa went with me while Mommy kept an eye on a sleeping Grant. And, frankly, it was a lot more fun with Papa. He knows how to have a good time. Cousin Allie and Sean came too! And that other fella, well, he's my...second cousin? His name is King. He's Mommy's cousin's son. . .we're not too sure what that makes him in relation to me. . .maybe it's that cousin once removed thing? Because, as I'm writing this I believe King may be Mommy's second cousin. So complicated, these things. All I know is that he's a cool dude!

0 comments: