Pages

Friday, February 09, 2007

I Caught Um!



Now I can grab my feet!! I have looked at them so long and have been trying to figure out how to get a hold of those guys and lo and behold...the other day I caught um! Here's how it went down....I was on my changing table and mommy was changing my diaper. My legs naturally kick up a little. Well that day they REALLY kicked up and got really close to my hands. So I reached very far with my arms and opened my hands and took a wild grasp and before I knew it...I was touching my toes!!! I did it!!! So now I like to do it a lot. In this picture you can tell we were in the middle of changing my diaper since my onesie is still unbuttoned some. So I tried my new trick and it worked..AGAIN!! I really do it only when my feet are naked. It's easier to grasp then. It's a little harder to do when I have my onesie covering my feet. But I will keep trying because I am learning..hard work pays off!!

0 comments: