Pages

Monday, October 22, 2007

My New Green Overalls




Check out my new "rags." That's my slang for clothes these days! Grandma came last week to visit and brought these along! Do I look stylin' or what? The hat is the finishing touch although I love it so much that it's hard to keep it on my head. I think this would make a great gardening outfit don't you? Grandmama also came to see me last week and brought me a new outfit too. I'll have to model that for you as well as soon as this cool weather finally comes and decides to stay! I sure do love my grandmas! Oh yeah, Emmett wasn't too impressed. He was a little jealous of all the attention I received and wondered why he didn't get any surprises. In the second picture I'm trying to console him. I told him I would make a case for him. So if anyone is feeling sympathy for my little dog, feel free to bring him a special gift.

0 comments: