Pages

Friday, November 02, 2007

Say Cheese!





It's been awhile since we've done a little photo shoot. So mom decided to do one today with my newest trick..standing...kind of. At first we had a lot of fun doing it. I gave Mommy some cute faces and silly faces but then I started getting weak in the knees. I didn't know how much longer I could hold up. I tried to rest my head for a moment...thinking mommy would get the hint that I was wearing out and my pencil-like legs were about to give out any minute. But I don't think she got the hint because she just kept snapping away. Until finally I just let out my pathetic cry. It was all I had left before I plummeted to the ground. Thankfully, she got the hint and helped my down to my bottom. Phew, now that I'm getting older, mommy is asking a lot more of me in these photo shoots of her's. I don't know if I can keep up!

1 comments:

Courtney said...

I love those faces and her hair is getting so long! Too cute! :)