Pages

Friday, November 30, 2007

It's Christmas Time




The other day I had to stay in my dress ALL DAY! It was Sunday you see and usually I get to get out of my dress when we get back from church. Well, not this Sunday. This Sunday we had to take some pictures for our Christmas card. We were supposed to take them after my nap but one thing led to another and before we knew it, it was 7:00 and still, no picture had been taken! Needless to say, I wasn't in the best of moods at that point because one, I had been in my dress ALL DAY and two, it was my bedtime! Then, to make matters worse, once we finally got ready for our lovely photo the batteries in the camera were running out. So, we only got about three shots. None of which I was smiling in. I mean, what was there to smile at? A camera sitting on a funny stick? Sorry guys, you're going to have to do better than that to get a smile out of me! Here is one of our family shots...you can see I'm not too amused. This one didn't make it on our card but the other one wasn't much better that did! Oh well! Good thing for Mommy I took a smiley picture earlier that day in my rocking chair by the tree. She put one similar to these on our card to make sure everyone knew I wasn't a grumpy kid. But you all know that don't you?

1 comments:

Courtney said...

Wow - Savannah's Christmas picture is in her own little rocking chair too! :)