Pages

Friday, November 30, 2007

Not Again!


As you can see, I'm not too happy about mom making yet another mockery of my crazy, crazy hair. And just wait, there are more crazy hair pictures to come. . .mom just hasn't downloaded them yet! Here's a hint: Don King. This one is relatively calm compared to what you will see in a few days. I was so upset mom took this picture that I was determined NOT to smile but to give her the most unappreciative face I could muster up. And this is it. If you saw this face, wouldn't you choose to put down the camera out of sympathy?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute! I miss Hannah already, and I just saw her a couple days ago! I'm excited to see her again in just a few weeks. It's amazing how much she's grown since Easter! Wow... She's my little bud now. :)

- Bethany