Pages

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

I Almost Forgot!





I almost forgot to show you what I got from Mommy and Daddy for Christmas this year! I got these presents early since we would be gone on Christmas day! I got this neat little choo choo that has animals that ride in it. And I got this doll....let me tell you about this doll. These photos are the only and will be the only photos of her awkward red locks. That is because mommy super glued her hat on. If you look closely at the doll you will see why. I've never seen another baby with hair like that. And she has this big hole in the top of her head where it comes out. Apparently mommy didn't take the hat off before purchasing the doll. I was a little dumbfounded by it but I was willing to overlook it and still love my new doll. But apparently it was too much for mommy and daddy (to tell you the truth, I think it scared them a little, but that's between me and you). So when I woke up the next morning and tried to remove her cap I discovered it could not longer be removed. Thus, my baby permanently wears the hat. But I still love my baby. In fact I give her hugs and pats all the time and she goes to bed with me every night. I call her "baby." I'll introduce you to her next time you're around. Mommy says I'm getting good practice for my brosis who will be here before you know it! Oh and I also got these awesome duck slippers too...but you already saw those in the previous post.

0 comments: