Pages

Monday, January 21, 2008

Electric Shock??


For those of you wondering, no, I did not put my finger in the outlet. This, my friends, is often what I look like each morning when Mommy or Daddy get me up out of bed. Thankfully, Mommy found a special spray she spritzes all through my hair to calm the craziness down. The label said, "great for bedhead." Perfect! And it even has a nice pear scent to which I sometimes say, "mmmm." I sure hope I don't always have this problem. It may be a major turn off to my future husband. I guess I'll just have to invest in the pear spray for the rest of my life. Hope they know how much I need them!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

ok, I laughed out loud for a long time on this picture, didn't see that comin, what a riot!!! :)

Tanya R said...

This is CLASSIC! I love it! Give Hannah a huggie and kissy from Eli :)

Anonymous said...

Hannah, you really make Grandma laugh!!! Your hair is so crazy ... and cute, I might add!!

I love you,
Grandma