Pages

Friday, April 04, 2008

Welcome to My Theatre..Now Playing...Bambi




I call this my little theatre. You see, Mommy introduced me to this great little "dee" aka deer called Bambi and boy do I love him! Every time I go into Mommy and Daddy's room I say "Hi ba-be" and wave really big. Each morning, while Mommy gets ready, she lets me sit on their bed to watch it. I requested to have all the "lillow" aka pillows in the room gathered around me for the best viewing experience. And I'll sit here for almost the whole movie. I'm learning all kinds of new words too from watching it. I can say "woo woo" like the owl. I can say "e-lene" for Feline...that's Bambi's wife. I say, "umper" for Thumper. And my most favorite part is when Thumper's girlfriend sings to him...I sing with her and say "la la la." Mommy says thank goodness I don't totally understand all that goes on in the movie. I don't know what she means. I think the movie is quite exciting and I look forward to many more pleasant viewings!

0 comments: