Pages

Monday, April 21, 2008

A New Set of Wheels


Check out our new ride! Thanks to the DeFoor's we now have a double stroller of our very own...the other one was on loan for those of you who forgot! So now, instead of side to side...we ride front to back. I wasn't too sure what to think about this change when Mommy first put me in...as you can tell from my face. But if only Mommy had the camera during our walk. I was just chillin' like a villian in the back seat. I had my legs stretched out, my shades on, and my sippy cup in my hand. I was livin' the life. And CJ seemed to think it was pretty cool too. He was like the driver being up front and all. I think we're gonna like this change. But Mommy said not to get too used to the back seat...once little baby arrives I'll be sitting in the driver's seat.

0 comments: