Pages

Friday, January 19, 2007

Having a Blast!


We played on Hannah's little piggy yesterday and she was all smiles! When I compare this picture with the other's where she is on her piggy I can see how much she has grown. I think she is going to be tall! She has grown so much in length...so much so that she can fit into her 6 month sleepers now (she is in one at the moment)!! I thought this was a great picture of her contagious smile! Our sister-in-law, Bethany, gave Hannah the little sunhat that is sitting on the pig at the moment. I can't wait to put it on Hannah this summer when we make our way to the pool! What a cute gift Bethany! Right now the piggy loves it!! Grandmamma also got Hannah the monogramed blanket that is also on the pig. Hannah is so blessed to have so many people who love her!!

0 comments: