Pages

Friday, January 26, 2007

Tummy Time!



Well, let me be the first to say...I HATE TUMMY TIME! But for some reason mommy insists that I do it...she says it will help me learn to crawl. So she put me on my tummy here but I think I did a little better this time. As you can see from one of the photos I am attempting to lift my head...which may seem like a small feat for some but for me it is quite an accomplishment! Often my face just plants into the ground which I follow by screaming for mommy to get me back on my back! So this is actually good progress! Usually mommy wouldn't even have time to get the camera ready because my face is flat on the ground. Oh and do you see my keys in the picture? Mommy put those there to encourage me to reach for them...which would help me get moving some. I didn't ever grab them but maybe next time I will try. I can only work on one thing at a time!

0 comments: