Pages

Thursday, January 11, 2007

My New Caterpillar



Mommy and Daddy got me this caterpillar for Christmas. I'm really too little to do much with it right now...but mommy insisted that I try to play with it for awhile (really she just thought it would make another cute picture!). So here I am pretending to play with my caterpillar. He is cute...maybe we'll be better friends when I can really move him around. The other picture is yet another closeup mommy took of me...as you can see I am sucking on my hand...something I just love to do now...in fact I do it so much that my knuckles are chapped from all the sucking!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hannah, Grandmama can't wait to get down there on Monday to spend the night with you. We will have so much fun. I just loved looking at all your new pictures.