Pages

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Swinging in My New Outfit



I wanted mom to show Grandma Hart how I looked in my new outfit she got me for Christmas. I just love it! I have been wearing it a lot! Mommy says it brings out the blue in my eyes. I am sorry Grandma I am not too happy in this one photo...I was just getting a little bit tired but mom took the shot anyways. Do I look bigger in my swing? Remember when I was just a little runt when I swung in it when I first came home and mommy wouldn't put the motion up very high because she thought I would fly out?? Well you should see me swing now! Last night mom had it almost as high as it would go and I just squealed and squealed it was so fun! I can't wait for you to see me swing like that now! You will think I am such a big girl!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

GLAD YOU LIKE YOUR NEW OUTFIT, HANNAH!! THAT'S REALLY MY STYLE ... KIND OF LIKE SWEAT PANTS ... ONLY CUTER!! (:

LOVE YOU, LITTLE SQUIRT!!

GRANDMA