Pages

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!!



Happy Easter everyone!! I am still a little young to get the whole meaning behind Easter but I know it's an important day. Mommy tells me Jesus aka "geshu" loves me very much and this day is all about Him. I'm sure I'll hear all about it as I continue to grow. But I hope everyone enjoyed this day. We had a nice Easter...very laid back. I did get a little basket with a worship cd that I clapped to and a new Veggie Tales movie! It was great...I watched it twice today! Oh and here is my Easter dress that Grandma Hart got me. It's sleeveless and it was a little chilly outside so I had to wear my sweater with it to church. Oh and the things in my hand are eggs from the egg hunt yesterday. They have been with me quite a lot since I found them.

1 comments:

Courtney said...

All the new pics are great, Hannah looks beautiful all dolled up for Easter! She's such a big girl, so active now!!! Wow, how amazing! :)