Pages

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Playdough and Crayons




Well, the other day I had a ton of fun playing with my playdough and crayons. I'm getting better at coloring. I actually am making distinct marks on my paper. But what intrigued me most about my crayons was how I could pull the crayons out of their holders. So Mommy said she thinks it's time I move to the big crayons without the holders, which have become a distraction to my artistic creativity. Whatever. I just had fun pulling them in and out of the holder thingys. After I tried my hand at coloring, Mommy pulled out the playdough. I didn't try to eat it as much as I did last time we had it out. But I did get a good chunk of it in my mouth. But I'm okay. My favorite part of the playdough was taking it out of the container and then putting it back in. I'm not to good at creating anything. But we had fun. I can't wait to do it again!

0 comments: