Pages

Monday, March 10, 2008

Sanderson Visit


Guess who came to see me last week? The Sandersons!! Here is Allie to represent her clan. I just realized we didn't get any shots of Uncle Sean...so sorry "Shaw." I speak of you often so don't think you're not in my heart! They came last Thursday night and stayed through Saturday morning. We had a blast. We went shopping and I got to ride the little horsey ride and Mommy got me some new PJs. Oh and Allie, well she pushed me around in my stroller while Mommy and "La la" paid. It was quite the wild ride but I didn't mind. That was an adventure! Then we got to eat at Zaxby's for a tasty treat. "Shaw" got me a cookie. It was great. Needless to say I took a super long nap and then Allie and I got to go to the playground with our daddies. All in all we had a great time. I can't wait to see them again!

0 comments: