Pages

Monday, May 26, 2008

The Little Helper



Well, Grant is now warming up to the swing. I told him he'll like it if he just gives it some time. Today he decided he wanted to give it a shot so I went over there with him for moral support. I even helped push the swing. I think my presence helped. He ended up swinging for thirty minutes or so. This is a big step for my little brother who often just enjoys being held. But now he's branching out...with my help that is. He sure is lucky to have me around to get him adjusted. I didn't have that. I had to learn the hard way.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hannah is such a big girl! What a great big sissy! :)

Redheaded Adventures said...

Hope the screaming is getting better and the little guy is sleeping a little bit more. I know it seems like it will never end but it does get better. I'm so excited with yall at this little guy - so glad you are both here and doing well. let me know if there is anything you need.

kelly noonan