Pages

Sunday, May 04, 2008

Me and My Harman Cuz's



Yesterday afternoon we went to Grandmama and Grandaddy's house for dinner. And guess who else was there? My cousins An-boo (Anabelle) and Wy-Wy (Wyatt). And of course Uncle Daniel and Aunt Dani were there and so was Uncle Tim! Aunt Bethany....we sure missed you!! For those of you who've forgotten, I don't get to see my cousins very often because they live all the way in Croatia! So it was a treat for me to get to spend time with them all last night! We had a great time! Just look at all the pictures! Mommy got a kick out of the second photo because we all have our fingers in our mouths. Maybe it's a Harman thing!! Enjoy the pictures of our time together!!

1 comments:

Bethany said...

I'm a little behind on the blog, but I missed you guys, too! I was sad I missed the party!