Pages

Monday, February 23, 2009

Bubble Fun








A couple of weekends ago the weather was absolutely wonderful. Finally, we could break out of the confinement of our house and enjoy the outdoors. And, with any type of outdoor fun comes bubbles. Yes folks, we broke out the bubbles again. Only this time, I actually got to hold the wand and blow them myself (and eat them at times). It was trickier than it looked. It seemed that blowing even the slightest bit hard hampered the bubble making. And so, after some quick lessons from Mommy, I learned to blow gently. Occasionally I was successful and created some bubbles myself. Still, more often than not, only bubble mixture spewed across the sky. . .and often into my mouth (Mommy said that was because I was blowing it too closely too my mouth...well...okay...I had it in my mouth). All in all, it was a profitable time as I begun learning a new skill, bubblemaking. . .one that I am sure I will carry with me all the days of my life.

0 comments: