Pages

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Simply Irresistible




My new wheels. What can I say? They're simply irresistible. It's a big hit with the ladies. Take our friend Lucy, for example. She loved it. So much so that she was willing to ride on the back with Hannah. Folks, it isn't a two seater. It's just so irresistible one doesn't mind losing a bit of comfort just so they can take a spin. However, I myself actually can find it resistible right now. I'm just lacking the skills I need to ride a mean trike. To be honest, it's a bit embarrassing that Hannah can outride me. I need some training, I know. I need some alone time to work my magic on it. Yet, alone time doesn't quite exist in my world. EVER. So, for the time being, I may find this trike resistible. But just you wait. One day, I'll break out the wheels and show you some mad tricylce riding skills.

0 comments: