Pages

Friday, June 18, 2010

Still Celebrating








You'd think from all these pictures that I had one heck of a birthday celebration. I guess there is an advantage to having your party one day and then your actual birthday a few days later. Twice the fun, twice the cake, and more presents to open. I especially wanted to point out Daddy's psychic skills. Just look at him staring at that candle. It looks as though I blew the candle out. In reality, it's Daddy's special psychic stare skill that blew it out. So I've concluded. Apparently, his stare had to stay transfixed on the candle to keep the flame extinguished. I, however, turn my bewildered gaze toward the camera while thinking, "what in tarnation just happened?" I am a bit freaked out to say the least. Then there's Hannah, in awe and quite thrilled by her Daddy's super power. What if she too possesses the super power? Then we'll be like the Incredibles...except I'm not too sure what my super power is...or Mommy's. This could be an interesting year. All I know is I sure want Daddy around if our house ever catches on fire.

0 comments: