Pages

Monday, June 14, 2010

Mickey Mouse















After enjoying being conductors for a bit, we got to eat my cake. But not without singing and blowing out the candles first. I did a good job. Phew. I was nervous. A lot of attention for that event. Then, it was on to presents. That was fun too. I was most elated when I opened my Mickey Mouse for Grandma and Papa. After looking back on it, I'm a bit embarrassed. I could hardly contain myself when I saw Mickey Mouse hiding under that wrapping paper. I shouted, "Mickey Mouse!" quite loudly. What can I say, I'm a die hard fan. He now sleeps with me every night. I even took him for a spin on my new trike from Grandmama and Grandaddy. We were both a bit nervous. All in all, it was a great party. Can't wait to see what's in store in this new year of my life!

0 comments: