Pages

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Good to Have Around...


 
An older sister is good to have around. Besides walking me up the hill while I have blood streaming down my face after I managed to face plummet straight into the sidewalk, she also makes me laugh.
 
And she holds my hand while crossing the street to see our favorite neighbors.
 
And she wets my hair...over and over again...just to give me the perfect hairstyle.
 
And she's willing to put me in a "swim soup" just for the heck of it.

And she shares her dolls with me. I think she's even allowed me to adopt one of them.

And she entertains me in my crib in the mornings when Mommy is a little slow to come and get me.

She even gets me water in a big girl cup and doesn't care if I manage to spill it all over the floor.

All in all, she's a great sister. Sure, we have our moments, but I think we're going to have a beautiful friendship.




 

2 comments:

Redheaded Adventures said...

way too cute!

Mary said...

Love these pictures!