Pages

Saturday, February 02, 2013

Red Rover for Dummies



Our first multi-sibling post here giving you some important Red Rover tips.
 
Kate:  If you're going to play, play with style. That way, if you go down, at least you look good. And let's face it, I'm going down. Though I'm the heftier of the Harman clan, I'm still lacking in the strength and speed department, vital components to a competitive game of Red Rover. So, when all else fails, wear beads.




Grant here with my tip: Run fast. As fast as you can. If you're the only boy, then definitely, definitely give it all you've got. You don't want to give the male race a bad name.



 
And, more importantly, try to steer clear of getting clothes-lined. Always, ALWAYS, run toward the arms that are from the shortest people. I learned this lesson the hard way.

 
And finally, take some advice from me, Hannah, pick out the strongest players and stick with them. Irene and Rachel proved to be the best teammates with the strongest arms. Link arms with them and you're set. What can I say, wisdom comes with age.


0 comments: