Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Progress





Well, here is the progress in my big girl room. We added beautiful white curtains, a fan (not pictured), Papa's shelves he made just for me, and my chest of drawers that mommy repainted and added new hardware. Thanks Grandmama and Grandaddy for picking it up and bringing it down here for me! Oh yeah, and the pillow is a picture of what my new bedding will look like. We haven't gotten that out yet. This weekend Mommy says I will be moving into my big girl room officially. We are borrowing a crib from some friends so my brosis can use the one in the nursery. All we need is the crib and the twin bed with the bedding and my new room will be finished!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just LOVE the room! (Especially seeing the little SL touches!) ;)