Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

So Sleepy




Well, the past week has been a rough one for me and Mommy....mainly because of ME. I can't articulate the way I have been feeling but I just didn't sleep. I wouldn't take my naps, I would wake up several times at night and holler loudly. Mommy thought I might have an ear infection so we went to see the doc (I HATE seeing the doctor). But there was not an ear infection. I tried to tell Mommy that before we made the trip but she didn't understand. Those of you who know me know that I am a GREAT sleeper so this came as quite a surprise to Mommy when I wouldn't go down for naps or sleep well at night. Needless to say, I became quite the tired little tyke. Here I am after I fell asleep during my lunch! One minute Mommy saw me wide awake and the next, she saw me fast asleep. For those of you concerned, I have made improvements and am getting back to my normal sleep habits. Today I finally took my usual two hour nap...the first in a little over a week. And I am sleeping through the night again. No more falling asleep at the table.

0 comments: