Pages

Friday, March 05, 2010

Ar-teests...well Ar-teest












I've found my calling. It's painting. The medium: watercolor. In fact, I just painted my first masterpiece yesterday. Mommy took a picture of it and we'll post it, oh, in three weeks! That's how far behind we are here! This was mine and Grant's first experience with watercolors. Grant wasn't as big of a fan as I was. But, let's face it, he's just not artistically inclined. He got more paint on his hands and mouth than he did on the paper. Grant, stick to throwing balls. That's your thing. This, this, is mine. I find it relaxing. Maybe it's the water part. I don't know. But I find I can relax as I paint what comes to mind. I'll be taking orders starting next week, however, I understand if you'd first like to see some of my work. That will be posted as soon as possible. Until then, start saving your pennies because I don't think you'll be disappointed.

0 comments: