Pages

Monday, November 22, 2010

The Three Amigos










We just love our Kate. We get most excited when she's awake. Grant often shouts, "Kate's eyes open!" We keep her company in her yellow seat if Mommy has to make lunch or dinner. She likes it. I often tell Mommy, "Kate likes me." And she does. I mean, just look at the way she's gazing at me while I caress her face. I think she wants to be like me when she grows up.


Grant loves to help Mommy when it comes to caring for Kate. He gets the diapers and wipes...oh yeah..and the changing pad because Kate has had many, many, um...well...episodes while Mommy changes her. I'm thankful Grant enjoys this job. You know, he's still quite green when it comes to this new baby thing. It's his first time in the role of an older sibling. As for me, I got my fill of running for diapers and wipes when Grant was born. Been there, done that. It ain't all it's cracked up to be. But I'm not telling Grant that. Nope. As long as he stays eager, the less often I'm asked to do it. It's a good situation.


So, here we are, the three amigos. I think we're going to make a good team.

2 comments:

Jess said...

This is precious!!! God is so good! I know they will grow up to love one another so BIG! Kate is a blessed baby to have these two.

Mary said...

I love that top picture especially ! SO CUTE !! I think Hannah is starting to look more & more like you, Jess. Cute post!