Pages

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Run, Kate, Run


I know Mom said she'd be writing the posts now, but, well, I have a few more things to say before I hand over the keyboard.
 
For example, I'm a runner.
 
It began just last night.
 
It hit me like a ton of bricks.
 
Or maybe like a pair of purple running shorts that came home with Mommy and Daddy.
 
As soon as I put them on I felt an overwhelming urge to run.
 
And to have an audience while I did it.
 
Mommy finally agreed to be my audience.
 
And I ran.
 
I ran in circles.
 
I ran down the hill.
 
Then up (with a few breaks to catch my breath).
 
I jumped.
 
I slid (I hear there are running obstacle races these days).
 
And I did all of this OVER and OVER.
 
It was amazing.
 
And I'd like to point out in the following pictures that I believe I have quite the running form.
 
All of this because of a new pair of purple running shorts.
 
I imagine this is how Forrest Gump felt after he put on that new and unexpected pair of white running shoes.
 
Run, Kate, Run.
 
 







1 comments:

Alissa Josephine Hope said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.