Pages

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Busy at Play




So I finally could get into these blocks I've been curious about. Grandmama and Grandaddy got me these for Christmas but I was too little to play with them at the time. But now, oh boy, can I do some serious playing with them! Mommy just empties them in front of me and I go to town. I like to taste test each one to see if their texture is pleasing to my tender gums. If not, well, I just toss them to the side to search for another one. But after awhile I need Mommy's help because I will have tossed all of them out of my reach! So Mommy rounds them back up and places them back to where I can reach them. She's a good helper. Then I do it all over again because I have forgotten which ones I preferred! Oh yeah, I also like to bang them together because they make such an interesting noise. I bang them together a few times and then holler out at the top of my lungs! It's such a fun game! So this is me...busy at play.

0 comments: