Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Into the Teens



No, I'm not a teenager yet but I did hit the teens today for my weight! I had my 9 month check up today and I now weigh a whopping 13 pounds 15 ounces...ALMOST 14 pounds! I gained a little over two pounds from my last check-up three months ago! Just call me a porker! Other highlights of my visit included being tickled on my tummy by the doc, showing him my mad standing skills (well with his help of course), laying stretched out on my back while this lady marked places above my head and below my feet (my height is now 26 1/4 inches) and sitting up on the scale (this was a first...usually I lay on it). The doc said I looked great and am just a petite baby. Do you know how many times I have heard that word since I've been in this world? I think everytime someone looks at me I hear that word. Even the ladies at the check out said the word while looking at me. Petite, petite, petite. So folks, looks like I am in good shape and won't need to go back until I turn one. But that's just around the corner!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hannah...it may be annoying to always hear of how petite you are (especially on a daily basis). But just keep telling yourself that you'll appreciate it one of these days...