Pages

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Under the Weather


Well, I have contracted a little cough. We think I may have gotten it from the pool on Sunday. I am not napping very well because of this pesky thing. So mommy called the doctor's office to make sure she didn't need to bring me in and if there was anything else she could do (I was hoping they would say...no more of the nose aspirator...but I don't think they did because she sucked out my nose some more..I mean good grief..if she sucks any harder she'll suck my brains out!). They did tell her to elevate me while I sleep. This was the best we could do. But it sure is comfy! I guess mommy has a long road ahead of her when it comes to caring for me and my ailments! Okay, off to sleep I go....I hope.

2 comments:

Trista said...

Awww....poor girl! Give her a get well hug from little miss Hayden.

Courtney said...

I've been sick all weekend & now I think Savannah is getting a cold as well, yikes. I hope y'all are surviving!