Pages

Saturday, June 02, 2007

My Special Blue Cup



This is my special blue cup. Boy do I love it. I even have one for the pool. But I have to be careful with that one...mommy says I can't drink the pool water (but, this is just between me and you, I actually have drunk some of the pool water...and it does taste quite good. I get a good sneak in when mommy isn't looking. Shhh...don't tell). But this here cup is safe. I even have had water out of this one. Mommy said I may just start drinking out of cups since I don't do the bottle and I don't do the sippy cup too well either. I mean, that's what I'm talking about, just skip all those baby steps and go straight for the real deal. That's been my plan the whole time but mommy and daddy haven't quite caught on. I'm trying to show my cup readiness with my

special blue cup. Maybe it is working.

0 comments: