Pages

Thursday, August 20, 2009

My Letters

It's time I get a little recognition around here for what I've been learning. You see, while you see all those cute videos of Hannah, I'm right there, it's just Mommy doesn't include me. So, while I have to endure the countless letter/sound reviews, memory verses, and songs I figured I might as well make the most of it. I'm really good at the letter B sound. My favorite, however, is the letter C. In fact, I love it so much that I point to where Mommy hangs the letters and say "cah, cah, cah." And while you see me mess up a couple of times, please note my recognition of that error as I shake my head...that's me saying "no, that isn't right. I realize that...but really I have no interest in playing this silly game."

1 comments:

Grandmama said...

Dan and I think we have some of the smartest Grandchildren around. Great Job Grant!