Pages

Monday, August 17, 2009

A Shout Out to Mr. Scott while Singing Zippity Doo Dah

Some of you may know that Gwant and I attend the library twice a week for our "classes." I'm sure many of you recognize us from our debut in the Henry Herald. My favorite part of going to the library is singing the songs. My class begins each week with the wonderful, "Zippity Doo Dah." What could be a better start to the day? We pretend to have a bird on our shoulder and we do lots of other fantastic hand motions. So, I decided to sing you a bar from this song. However, it seems I can't get all the words in the right order, but you'll get the idea. And, Mr. Scott, if you're reading this, I even have a special shout out for you in the middle of my presentation. You were on my mind and I wanted to make sure you knew. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Grandmama said...

Hannah, I could listen to you sing all day long. Love you, Grandmama

LB said...

Scott and I just watched this for the first time. That's hilarious!! Love the singing too.

Scott said...

I feel like I've made the big time. But I'm not sure which is my favorite part, my shout out or the person behind the camera falling over at the end.

Chocolate Maniac said...

SO cute!!