Pages

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Guy
















Usually I'm a pretty happy guy. Perhaps that's why Mommy likes to take so many pictures of me. I don't think I'll fall into the second child syndrome when it comes to having fewer pictures of me. Nope. Mommy still snaps away with me. What can I say, I make a good model. I mean, just look at me here. I've got my preppy look going. I'm magazine ready. And, that's what Mommy was hoping for when taking these shots. She was going to enter me into the Beautiful Baby contest on Regis and Kelly. However, we never got a picture posted. But at least Mommy has a zillion shots of me for the scrapbook. By the way Mommy, how's that scrapbook coming? I see Hannah has two books full. I think last time I checked the only pictures you had of me in the scrapbook were from when I was INSIDE your belly. Mommy, that was two years ago. A lot has happened since then you know? Oh well. I can dream I suppose. At least we have the blog. Hopefully it will still be accessible when I am 40 and have a family of my own perhaps. I'll direct them here. Hopefully they'll be computer savvy.

1 comments:

Liz Brookshire said...

He's so cute! I love his little sweater vest :)