Pages

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Mommy's Moment: Swagbucks





So, it's been awhile since I've posted anything about Swagbucks but that doesn't mean we haven't been using them! John's birthday was last month and I found a GREAT deal on a Norelco shaver (for lack of a better word). It was marked close to 80% off, costing around $40. I had about $20 in Swagbucks so I put it toward this, leaving me to pay only $20! And then, John used about $15 more Swagbucks a few weeks later to buy a seat organizer for his truck for work. It's pictured above. So now what am I saving up for? Well, Grant's birthday is in May. I already snagged a Geotrax starter set for $14 at an After Thanksgiving Sale (well actually Ashley did for me). Now I'm just looking to add one more piece to that for his birthday. I plan to pay $0 out of pocket for this.

For those of you who have forgotten (yeah right), Swagbucks is a search engine that allows you to win Swagbucks every few searches. Then, you can trade these in for prizes. I trade mine in for Amazon gift cards. Every 45 Swagbucks translates to a $5 Amazon gift card. I've earned at least $300 through this. And all I do is search the internet with them! It helps to have people sign up under you. For every person who signs up under you, you earn up to 100 points of their's. So, if you haven't signed up and are looking for a way to make a bit of extra money...sign up by clicking the button below. It's really worth it and it has helped our family a lot! I bought almost all of my kids' Christmas gifts with Swagbucks last year. I only ended up spending $20 out of pocket for their Christmas. So, there you have it, another Swagbucks post!

Search & Win

1 comments:

Jess said...

We love Swagbucks...thanks for introducing me to them. We are getting Micah's b-day present (a basketball goal) almost free!!!