Pages

Monday, September 20, 2010

Ballerina Party!






































It finally arrived. My ballerina party. Miss Anna arrived as a true ballerina. Our eyes wide with anticipation, we watched as she showed us how to dance like true ballerinas. We jumped, twirled, pliated, stretched, and spun. It was magical. From tutus, to pink cupcakes (inspired by none other than the book Pinkalicious), to magical wands, with gummie bears and marshmallows in between, my party was all I hoped it would be. And to top it off, I got to share it with all my favorite people! It was magical.

4 comments:

Sarah and Phil said...

This looks like so much fun! So much thought and planning, you can tell. Way to go Jess! What special memories for Hannah!

Courtney said...

this is AMAZING!!! seriously, don't feel ripped off...Savannah's b'day is Jan. 26th & it might look something like this, we'll see! awesome job, I'm sure Hannah felt so special & had a great time!!! :)

Jessica said...

thanks guys...Courtney I wouldn't fill ripped off at all! Another friend of mine is going to do a party similar..it was easy and fun!

Mary said...

It was a great party, thank you for inviting us!