Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Air Hannah













Just call me Michael Jordan or perhaps Michelle Jordan. I know, I'm not a basketball player. Nor am I a man. I'm clearly of a different ethnicity. And I'm not quite up to par with his height or his age. BUT, we know how to use our tongues to our advantage. Check out the air I caught when doing a leap while hanging my tongue out (Yep, that's my version of a leap across the stage. Apparently not a good one based on the chuckles that followed). Somehow Michael Jordan and I both know how to use our tongue to get the best skill out of our hobbies. I mean come on, check out his skills. He caught some mad air while slam dunking those balls...all while hanging his tongue out too. Let's not forget, he's one of the most notable basketball players around. So, I ain't skeerd to hang MY tongue out. If it worked for Michael, it'll work for me.

0 comments: