Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

My Passion

You think, you're three or "free", what can such a young buck like you be passionate about?

Easy.

Super Mario Brothers.

How great is my passion, you ask?

Well, if the size of your slippers are any indication of the size of your passion, well, my passion is pretty huge.


How intense is my passion?

Well, if the intensity of your face is any indication of the intesity of your passion,I win again...my intensity is, let's say, intense.



If I had it my way, I'd play Super Mario Brothers from sun up to sun down. But, I'm "free." I don't get my way too often. And maybe that's when my passion would turn into an addiction.

So, for now, I'll be content to wear my passion on my feet and on my face. And try to stay clear of any support groups to help recovering Mario addicts.

0 comments: