Pages

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Secret "Asians"




I'm sure you know. These pictures are clear. Hannah and I are...

Secret "Asians."

Okay, Mommy said that could be taken as discrimanatory these days. Apparently we're agents, not Asians. We mean no disrespect. It's due to my evolving language and inability to enunciate some words. That is all. No lawsuits. Please.

The Backyardigans are our inspiration. I'm Pablo. Hannah, Uniqua. We also dubbed Kate as Uniqua. Mommy is Tasha. Daddy, Austin...or Tyrone, depending on the mood.

There's nothing like a pair of Mickey Mouse ears, black Spider Man costume, and blue cape to say SECRET agent. Nobody will see through my disguise.

As for Hannah, she's tight. I mean, she's decked out as a Hawaiian princess/ballerina with a MEAN pinwheel as her SECRET weapon. Again, it just screams SECRET agent.

SO...

We're here if you need us. Ready to do...well...whatever it is secret agents do. . .besides make AWESOME poses.


0 comments: