Pages

Friday, October 26, 2012

Usborne Book Party!







Hello Cyber World!

I am hosting an Usborne book party. And I'm inviting you! Don't worry, you won't show up at my house (unless you're local)...you can browse, shop, and buy all online and have it shipped to you!

I'm really excited about hosting this event because I love books! And being a stay at home, homeschool mom, I love great books to help teach my kids! Usborne has great educational books that are vibrant and exciting for the kids. I used some when I taught in school and now I have a handful to use with my kids at home. I hope to add to my library via this party.

These would make GREAT Christmas gifts. They also have several books marked down by up to 70%! I hope this may be a way to cross some names off of your Christmas list. I hope it is for me too! ;)

If you're interested, click on the link below and find my name under the e-show...

www.myubam.com/G3791

Thank you!


0 comments: