Pages

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Go Grease Lightening!





So look what Mommy did to me now! I don't know how many of you are familiar with Cradle Cap but I have it and have had it since I was just a tiny little tyke. For those of you bewildered by this odd name, let me explain. Cradle Cap is when your head is flaky and scaly due to dry skin. It is very common. Well mommy was fed up with it and finally got some good advice from a friend regarding a sure way to get rid of it. That's where these funny pictures come in! You have to drench the head, my head in this case of course, with oil and let it sit for thirty minutes or so to saturate it. So Mommy did just that and I looked like a grease ball. She couldn't stop laughing and even proceeded to stick my hair in all these odd shapes. She even had to put a cloth under my head to be sure that I didn't leave grease spots. After she took these crazy pictures she combed my head over and over so as to pull up all the scales...so might say I looked like a fish with all those scales...a dying fish when she was scraping it all off! It was a mess! But very satisfying for us both! Afterwards I took a long bath and Mommy made sure she washed my head twice so to be sure all the oil was gone. And let me tell you....I felt like a new woman after that bath. My head felt so smooth and clean. The advice worked! Can't wait for you to see my new and improved head!

0 comments: