Pages

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Look Who's Rolling Now!


Everybody, I have a big announcement to make. On Thursday, April 19th, 2007, I, Hannah Elizabeth Harman, ROLLED OVER! Now, unfortunatley we do not have a photo at this time to document this milestone, but, mark my word, I did it! Here's how it went down: Mommy was getting ready and I was laying on the floor kicking around like I usually do. Suddenly, I found myself on my side and I got there pretty easily. So, I tried again with a little more force. Mommy was talking to me while fixing her hair but I wasn't listening. I was focused on this roll. Well, before I knew it, I was on my stomach! Mommy turned to me to finish talking and lo and behold there I was propped up on my arms, stomach to the ground. What I heard next frightened me....she screamed so loudly and shouted...Hannah, you rolled over! Well, of course mommy, how else do you think I got here?! She actually didn't see me do it but I did and I can't wait to do it again and catch in on the camera!

1 comments:

Mary Liz Ingram said...

Way to go Hannah!!