Pages

Monday, April 30, 2007

It's a Bird...It's a Plane....It's HANNAH!



Well, I am learning all sorts of new moves on my stomach. Here I am trying to be a bird. Mommy does often call me her little bird. I don't know why though! So I thought I might practice being a bird. Mommy said that she was impressed I could do that without much strain. She said she would be in tears if she did that as long as I did! Well, what can I say...I have been training quite a bit...and it seems to be paying off!

1 comments:

Courtney said...

I LOVE all the new pics, Jess! You are a great mom & you document Hannah's life very well! :) She's growing - that training sure is paying off! I'm glad Hannah has some little buddies to play with, even if she's beating them up & vice versa, haha. Talk to you soon, friend.