Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Mommy and Daddy's Surprise




Well, I got another big gift for my birthday! Mommy and Daddy said I will be a big sister in several months! I think it was a surprise to them too! I can't wait! If it's a boy, I've gotten a lot of practice with my buddies Mac and CJ. If it's a girl...that would be great too because I just love my friends Ellie and Hayden! So we've added another ticker to my blog to keep you up to date as to when the baby will arrive. Mommy goes to the doctor on Friday and will have a better idea when the baby will be due! This picture was from the slideshow at my birthday party. It was the last slide that appeared to let everyone know our big news!

5 comments:

Courtney said...

LOVE both of the new tickers, so cute! We're SOOO excited for y'all, can't wait to hear all the updates and see you & the baby grow as Hannah grows more too. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Congrats Jess! You know what's fuuny? If youre 8 weeks (maybe a little more), you have been pregnant in that infamous shower picture too!

Smruti said...

Congrats Harmans! Excited for you all!!

Kathy said...

That is so exciting! Congratulations!!

Mary Liz Ingram said...

Congratulations!!!!! How exciting! Hope you are feeling well! Love,
Mary Liz, Stephen and Mary Clare