Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

My Other Boy Buddy



Meet Mac! He's my other boyfriend! He comes to see me on Wednesdays and Fridays. I love playing with him. In fact, I love it so much that I have been known to give him a few kisses! Mommy said it's okay for now...but then I should hold off for awhile. I just want him to know how much I love him coming to play with me. We have a good time together too. Here we are just being silly. Mac really likes the camera. Give it a few days though Mac and you'll be sick of it! Trust me! It will lose its edge real quick...just like a piece of chewing gum (Okay, okay, I've actually never had chewing gum...mom said it was a good comparison though so I ran with it)!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa, whoa, whoa...BOYFRIEND?! Wait 'til Eli hears about this...